If you are one of those people who are really interested in A New Journey, you’ll love this post. It contains spoilers so you should read at your own risk. YOU HAVE TO READ PARTS 1-6 BEFORE READING THIS OR ELSE YOU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND IT!
- In the first part, Clara was jotting down notes about what the Forest Fairies wore because she needed to collect all the information she could when she became a fairy, as mentioned in part 6.
- Clara’s cave cost millions of dollars to build. So, Clara is very wealthy. She lives by herself. She doesn’t know anything about her parents.
- Miranda was rooting for Greenbeard because she needed to deliver Jack the Green Crystal. Then again, Miranda never really existed, so Jack might have been disguised as Miranda.
- In the second part, Clara agreed to meet Jack the next day but couldn’t because of her cruise.
- The books in part 4 were written by Philip. They were useless because they didn’t defeat the dragon, they let the dragon defeat itself.
- The candy was a distraction made by Jack so that he could easily disappear without Clara noticing how he did it.
- This one is a spoiler. Jack disappeared so he could visit his leader or his boss, who he later betrayed in part 5 by making himself the king. His hair changed color because his boss got angry at Jack and made his hair change color as a punishment.
- Jack’s sword was magical. He stole it from his boss who appears in part 7.
- Clara betrayed the Forest Fairies by trying to become a queen. Queen Valerie told her to use her power wisely in part 6, but Clara didn’t listen. Clara would get her power when she would be eighteen anyway. She was impatient. Don’t worry, this doesn’t affect Clara’s future too much.
- Jack had seen the crystal before, three years ago, when he was fourteen. He knew he would have to get to the crystal later because he could see the future. He made his plan when he was young.
- The flashback in part 6 is basically everything you’ll expect in parts 7, 8, and 9.
- Clara’s eighteenth birthday is in part 9.
- Clara meets Momo in part 8.
1 thought on “A New Journey: Secrets”
Sweet!!!! Can’t wait to read Part 7 and 8!